Tropical Vacation Outfits
As we enter the Fall months, I'm reminiscing on the fun we had vacationing this summer! For those of you lucky ladies taking tropical vacations to avoid the cold this year, here are some of my favorite tips and tricks to fashioning up your vacation outfits.
Less is More
1. Dresses are a nice way to travel light. They are whole vacation outfits in one piece.
2. Take one scarf and bag for per every two dresses, at most.
Colors & Fabrics
1. Cotton is your friend! Breathable dresses and scarves go a long way in the heat.
2. Bring colors that are versatile. Whites and nudes are preferable for your vacation outfits because black clothes can be hot!
Break the Rules!
1. Hats and hijabs are allowed for your vacation outfits! Explore and experiment with your style.
2. Pants jumpsuits are great dress alternatives.
Mix & Match
1. Thank goodness for girlfriends you can share clothes, accessories and vacation outfits with.
2. Bring colorful accessories to match with any outfit, like these fun shoes!